Well all... it looks like December 7th will be Baylee's birthday, barring any unforseen circumstances. YAY!! I am planning on working until December 3rd and then taking off the rest of the year and most of January :-)
At our appointment today I found out that I have only gained 2 lbs this entire pregnancy!! YAY! I asked the doctor if this was ok and she said that it is better then fine!! She said that Baylee is measuring perfect and it is just her gaining and me losing. Never thought that getting pregnant was the diet that I needed.
Her heartbeat is strong at 155 bpm. Which is nice to hear since I had a nice visit to a Urgent Care in Tulsa this weekend. Turns out I have a bladder/kidney infection. I am on antibiotics for that and we will look at testing again when I am done with those to make sure the infection is gone. No harm to the baby though, that is a good thing.
Love ya all and I will post more soon.
Misty
Wednesday, August 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment