This past weekend Rylee and I took a trip to Phoenix to see my nieces (Cammie and Cassie). We had a wonderful time. We spent Friday night at Cindy's house. Woke up early on Saturday and took a walk to Target (yes we walked), had a light lunch at Wendy's and an awesome cupcake at one of those cupcake places. I had a red velvet (don't be jealous mom) and Rylee had a chocolate chip. It was nice to spend some quality time with Cindy and Cassie.
One of the Instructors that I work with gave us a free night at the Arizona Biltmore that he had one and was unable to use. We used that on Saturday night. The girls got to swim for a while that night. Yes, it was actually warm enough to swim. Last year at the beginning of summer, Rylee was a little scared to swim on her own. Not this time. She had no fear, which kind of scared Cindy, so she jumped in "just in case." Rylee loved swimming out to Cassie from the steps and back in, too. The free night also included breakfast in the morning, so we woke up and ordered room service (which was not cheap). It was nice to be pampered. Oh and the omelets were wonderful!!
On Sunday we picked Cammie up at noon and I took her to lunch. Oh how I miss that girl. For those of you who don't know Cammie and I are more like sisters then we are like aunt/niece. Rylee really loves her too. That night a friend of mine from high school (Sharla) came over and we went out to dinner. It was nice to see her, it has been atleast 2 almost 3 years since we have seen each other. We talked for a while and then it was off to bed for me.
Trying to catch a 6:55 am flight with a 5 year old is not fun. Needless to say we made it home. Rylee came to work with me for a few hours before we went home. I will post some pictures soon.
Wednesday, April 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment