Monday, March 23, 2009

March 23, 2009


Well, tomorrow is a new begining for us. I will officially register my baby for Kindergarten. Rylee is excited at the aspect of going to "Real School" and becoming a Schoolager, as they call them at her Pre-school. She has told us that means that she will no longer have to sit on a mat or in a circle, she will now have a desk to sit at.

I have yet to decide how things are going to work once she does start school. Now we can have her at Pre-school at 6:30 am, which works well with Jeff's schedule. When she starts Kindergarten we cannot drop her off until 7:30 am, which is when Jeff has to be to work. AGH... lots of things to think about.

Over the weekend my mom (Maga) and I took Rylee to see Disney on Ice. She really loved it. I don't think she took her eyes off the ice the whole entire show. There was one time that Goofy fell off the stage and she laughed so hard that the people around us looked at her and started laughing. If any of you haven't heard her laugh, it is VERY contagious.

No comments: